Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Awesome Music Artists and Songs (all genre's)

Okey, well here are some artists and songs that I think are awesome and you should consider looking them up on iTunes and add them to your iPod. Who knows you may like them? Hehe!

First is Paramore. Paramore is an alternative band that I think seriously rock out (haha I use that a lot don't I?) and they make really good music. Some of their well-known songs are:
  • Crushcrushcrush
  • Misery Business
  • Decode
  • When It Rains
  • And much more...
Some of which are featured on the hit reality MTV show 'The Hills' such as When It Rains and Let The Flames Begin. So you have to check them out!

Next is The Plain White T's which by the way is awesome. My personal favorite has to be '1,2,3,4 I Love You' and 'Hey There Delilah'. Their frontman Tom Higgenson (did I spell his name right?) is seriously awesome! I love them!

Then there is Escape The Fate. They are an alternative band, and in the past when their ex-frontman Ronnie Radke sang for them were labeled as: Emo, screamo, heavy-metal, and alternative. Now since Ronnie can't sing for legal reasons (look that up on Google, plus Google has everything) they replaced him with Craig Mcabbit (his last name is probably different but oh well) they made a different album with a different kind of twist. They supposedly keep the old ETF alive, but to me it's more of pop rock or alternative. Not a lot of vocal's with the new guy lol.
Although Escape The Fate is better off with Ronnie (in my opinion) they made one new song that appeals to me and it's called, "Something" and it RAWKS! w00t w00t!
Their old songs are better like "Not Good Enough For Truth or Cliche'" or even "The Webs We Weave". You should totally look them up!

Now there's We The Kings, who is so awesome! I love their music! Their all-time popular song is called "Check Yes Juliet"! It is such a sweet song about a forbidden romance just like Romeo and Juliet (you can kind of tell by the title of the song lol) so yeah. "Secret Valentine" is a good song as well, of course it's sweet too!
They are one of those power pop alternative bands that always has songs that touch my heart!

Secondhand Serenade is a one-man-band (John Vesley) that instead of making random lyrics, he makes lyrics from the heart and his experience. So all you listen to is genuine and raw. My all time favorite song is 'Vulnerable', which is one of his first songs. The song is so cute and beautiful. It's not really gushy, but it's one of my most favorite. It is written about his wife.
His real break-out song is from the second album 'A Twist In My Story' (there is also a song in that album with that title which is beautiful as well) was the song "Fall For You" which was on the charts for at least 20 weeks or more.
I believe that all his music is awesome and beautiful, so you should go check it out if you are tired of the whole lovey-dovey fake cliche' and want to listen to some real from-the-heart songs.

1 comment:

forever.yours said...

OH MY GOD I love every single one of those groups! although I've never heard Escape the Fate before.
OH OH OH OH!! You should really check out groups like The Fratellis ("Mistress Mabel," "A Heady Tale," "Flathead," "Chelsea Dagger," and pretty much any of their other songs are AMAZINGG), The White Stripes ("Seven Nation Army" is their best), The Hush Sound ("We Intertwined," "Wine Red," "You Are The Moon," "Out Through The Curtain"), and Ima Robot ("Hello I Love You," "Creeps Me Out") they're all truly incredible groups! Oh, and you should also listen to "Roses and Butterflies" by Making April. The piano part is amazing =]

Einstein quote