Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, June 15, 2009

SUSHI!!!!!!

Sushi ROCKS MY SOCKS!
Okay yeah that was random, but it's part of who I am! Sushi is absolutely delectable! I love it! Well not the raw sushi (which by the way I have never tried and never plan to try), but I do love California rolls! I love California Rolls!
I usually get sushi from Trader Joe's, which is an organic store and such. (They have good popcorn and fruit!!)
So yeah. I love sushi!!!

2 comments:

~Becki Thompson~ said...

Yeah! Go sushi!!!!! The raw sushi isn't actually that bad, although I haven't had it in about 5 years. California rolls are my favorite, though.

forever.yours said...

haha yup yup California rolls are YUMMY =]

Einstein quote