Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old People on Facebook?! OMG!

Ok, this is an issue that I think needs some attention. What if your parents HAS a Facebook? In my opinion, people over 35 shouldn't open an account at the social-networking site.
Parents who use Facebook is kind of awkward... It's like if they ad you as a friend and post 'Honey,please meet Grandma after soccer practice' on your guestbook, then that's embarassing.
Teachers who have Facebooks, it's REALLY awkward. Even if you have them as your top 8 (exceptions are for those teachers who are suuuuper awesome) but seriously, my math teacher's HUSBAND was on Facebook while we were doing homework, now that's weird. Teachers chatting on Myspace with your parents? Um can't they just email each other? Yeah, thought so.
Either way, keep Facebook and Myspace to those who are TEENAGERS! Not some 57 year old looking for a date. There's a place called eHarmony (haha)

1 comment:

HP said...

I have always thought that Facebook waz for older people who are like in their 20's but apparently a lot of my friends have it....

Einstein quote