Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus 8 (I HATE THEM NOW!)

Before the drama spilled, there was a simple family with 8 children and they had a t.v show on TLC called: Jon & Kate Plus 8.
I simply was a fan at first of their show because their kids were cute and it was entertaining to watch anyways. Plus they were always on when I was bored and nothing else was on to watch or if I had to wait for an hour just to watch Chowder or The Soup, then that's how I killed my time if I didn't want to leave the couch.
Static
Anyways, this year has really showed me the true side of the reality show couple. It seems that it has become more of the parents and less of the kids. Everyone suspects that Kate is using the kids for money, and she is turning into a monster parent.
It's pretty obvious the change she underwent. Her physical appearance is definitely different than a year or two ago. First of all she is now really, really dressed up in designer fashion or haute couture. And second, she is always going to salons and hair stylists. And third, she is really spending the money on herself.

I can recall that she didn't like to spend money on herself or take away money from the kid's and spend it on herself. It's pretty much self-indulgence. Ugh. She disgusts me sometimes.
Shopping spree

And of course there is the drama that has leaked out currently that she has become a monster to the kids. There was a photo released a few days ago on a magazine that shows her physically hitting Leah (one of the sextuplets) in public. Yeah it's discipline and stuff, but shouldn't she do that in the house or something?

Anyways, where is Jon in all this mess? They say that he is having an affair with a teacher chick (which by the way I think she is UGLY!) and going to bars, flirting, just hanging out, and being a regular guy. Um, well apparently he made some mistakes but seriously, can't he just behave a bit better?

And Kate (for God's sakes!) *hey that rhymed!!!!* she is supposedly having an affair with a bodyguard. The kids are supposedly becoming closer to him as well. Suspicions are up in the air.

After all this, I conclude that I hate them now. I feel totally bad for the kids!!!

1 comment:

HP said...

That is exactly how I feel! I didn't know that we had the same view of shows, and I think it is totally unfair to the kids. (Except at the end you should change it to goodness sakes)

Einstein quote