Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, June 15, 2009

WOOHOO! RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM BOREDOM!

Woohoo! I am so bored that random thoughts are swirling around in my head. First of all I found out I can blog from my DSi! Yayyyy! Now I don't have to go on and keep on going to the computer! The reason why I'm celebrating is because this system doesn't allow the use of email (you can check it but you can't compose a message) and it doesn't use Java, Adobe, or Shockwave so yeah.

Anyways the weather really sucks this summer because it truly feels like spring or February. Which isn't right because IT'S SUMMER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Nevada isn't the best state, and in my head I am silently ranting about how BORING and disgusting Nevada is. We have this history teacherwho is OBSESSED with Nevada that I swear he memorized a Nevada textbook.

Anyhow, COOKIEZ RAWK! Okay Costco makes some really good chocolate chip cookies. YUMMERZ! Haha!

Ohmygosh those freecreditreport.com commercials are everywhere! At this moment the commercial is playing and it's super annoying, but I love it!

There is this new search engine called Bing.com and at first their commercials don't actually make sense, but once it's over and it shows you the true meaning, then you'll know, but I thought it's pretty random.

Well that's all for my RANDOM THOUGGHHTS! From time to time I'll open up my cage of thoughts and stuff.

No comments:

Einstein quote