Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Star Gazing

Tonight, I just can't help myself. I am outside with my DSi star gazing. The air is cool, and there is a slight breeze. The scent of the freshly watered plants and honeysuckle surrounds me and a distant chirp of a cricket is here. I love it. And the scent of the mint patch my mom has and the soft blanket over the grass, it's just like paradise. The rustling of the tree's is beautiful, like a symphony. Nature is so beautiful at night.
The stars are twinkling! This is kind of why I like living in a small town. Even if it's boring, at least I have the advantage of seeing what nature can offer. This is so beautiful! I am breathless right now. The breeze is just so perfect!
My mom was opposed to this because she believes there's evil spirits, but I am doing it either way. My dad said I could do so anyways. Luckily my mom is letting me though, as long as I have light. I can't explain how I feel. Vulnerable? Carefree? Safe? I feel safe with my thin blanket around me. And Bobo, my plush duck too. (or is he a chicken? Well either way he's Bobo!). I feel vulnerable. I feel intrigued! Especially with the quiet music from Secondhand Serenade I'm playing. Right now it's 'A Twist in My Story'
Otherwise it's beautiful. This may sound weird, but I feel sad. I'm not sure why...
It's just soooo relaxing. It really is a summer now. I love it.
And thanks Becki for that piggie flashlight. I'm using it right now so I can read. There's no moon out and the light from the house isn't enough and my DSi is running out of battery power. I just wanted to share with you this experience. It just popped into my head actually to do it. I am so in love! :P

1 comment:

HP said...

Wow.... that sounds like it should be in a famous book or somethin'. And what do you mean a boring small town? Any place is fun when Hannah is there :P

We still need to hang out sometime this summer.... while it's still here :(

Einstein quote