Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dancing in the Rain

RIGHT NOW IT IS RAINING! I am outside again with my ds and its raining! I am beginning to get really soaked and the air smell greaaattt! Theres thunder too!! OMG this is rare in Fallon, and I am literally dancing in the rain, and the breeze, omg it's phennomanal! (Sorry if my spelling is poor right now, I'm too invigorated!)
By the by, I just wanted ya'll to know it's fun dancing in the rain and making many more wishes!

1 comment:

HannahEli said...

it wasn't raining at my house.... :(

Einstein quote