Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Total Drama Action

So there's this one show called Total Drama Action, which is the second season of Total Drama Island. It's some animated reality tv show where people compete for money etc, etc. It's like I Love Money from VH1 except animated.
Anyways I think that it's seriously hilarious. There is this one guy named DJ who is from Jamaica and he loves animals. He looks like he's pretty tough, but he LOVES animals, and he's kind of a sissy. He's probably one of my favorite cast members.
Well, there's this one contestant named Trent that is soooo crazy. He got eliminated because his ex got tired of him and there was accusations blah blah blah. It's a long story, but let's just say he was being very superstitious and annoying with Gwen (his girlfriend) There's a lot of drama, like in a soap opera or at school. Either way, its really hilarious.
Oh! And there is this guy Owen that LOVES to eat. He's pretty big, and he farts every moment. He's like a walking fart time bomb. Although he isn't physically fit, he's super hilarious. And did I mention he can eat ANYTHING practically? Like in the beginning episode, he ate a whole buffet of fake food. He ultimately won the challenge, but he got sick afterwards.

Well that was super random, but I just thought you needed to know about it. Especially if you haven't seen it. You should go see it every Thursday at Cartoonnetwork.
It's very entertaining, and of course they always play replays everyday. So you can catch up.

1 comment:

HP said...

Gwen and DJ are my fav characters!!! Becki and I were watching episodes of it when I was at her house. It waz crazy fun :)

♥Me♥

Einstein quote