Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

ROCKIN' FOURTH OF JULY!

My fourth of July has been rockin'! California is sooooo much funner than I had expected it to be. We went to this market and also we went to San Jose to visit my cousin's grave and along with that, we went to the Great Mall! So I got to eat in the Filipino fast food place called Jollibee, and I saw this super cute guy who looked like Taylor Lautner with lighter skin! :D
Then I walked around the neighborhood with my family and I am planning on playing with the doggies we have over here!!!
And we got front row seats to the ongoing procession of fireworks! Turns out it scared my aunt at first! Since they were doing it in the park, which my gandparents live by, we got a more louder and closer look at it.

Anyways I bought perfume and a Filipino shirt along with that.
I am just super excited for this week! It seems that everything is letting up and becoming awesomer and awesomer.

So anyways, I still really miss my friends! Ugh, its one thing to have fun, but without friends, it is not an adventure...

1 comment:

HannahEli said...

We miss you too Bee! When are you coming home? I wish I could be over there with you!

♥Hannah Perazzo♥

Einstein quote