Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another Stargaze

Tonight I felt like leaving the leisures of being under the roof and trade it for the stars. Its a perfect night! I know I did this before and blogged about it, but everytime I do this, it takes my breath away. The reason I am doing this yet again is not only because its breezy and cool outside (it feels great by the way) but also because I have that undying urge to get away from being under that roof and under something more natural and undoubtedly beautiful.
I am just in love with the breeze. Usually I hate the wind, but tonight it makes me feel safe and vulnerable at the same time. I am trying to do this every night I can. Summer is whisking away, and is it me or do I feel fall creeping around the corner?
Either way the simplicity of being under the curtain of stars and the feeling of the wind brushing your hair and tickling your toes is remarkable.
This is a great time to think as well. It makes you think about whatever. Like that old thought you pushed behind your head. It's great.
Beautiful and simple. I the breeze is picking up now, and I love it! I love the sound of the trees leaves rustling around in the wind. This is probably one of my favorite pastimes in the world.

1 comment:

HP said...

Wow Bee, i didn't know you could write like that.... I love laying under the stars too, especially with my cousin Michael 'cause we just talk for a second and then just lay there

Einstein quote