Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, August 24, 2009

School is starting! And it feels sooo different!

Hello again! So, school is OFFICIALLY starting TOMORROW!!! I'm so uber excited! I haven't seen most of my friends in 3 months. That's pretty much a long time in my book! Anyways, there's this feeling you get when there's some kind of change occurring. You can't exactly put your finger to the exact words, but you know that there's something strange. A new vibe or feeling that you get. Kind of like when the season's change! (It feels like that right now actually. Despite the hot weather, I can feel in the air it's starting to shift into the fall matra)
Anyhow, that's what I'm feeling. Change is in the air, and I love it! The new feeling that runs through your mind and that chance to reinvent your surroundings. It's weird, but somehow it feels great. It's probably because I have had enough of summer itself. It was very fun, yet sometimes you can have too much fun. You've probably heard it, but it's quite true.
You've had your summer moments, and summer fun, now it's time for a new chapter and a new routine. That is greatly appreciated with me. It may be scary at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be happy. And usually I always look forward to that feeling deep down. Especially when Christmas is coming up! Haha, I love the whole Christmas vibe and cheer. And of course when it snows (which is totally rare here) at night (especially on Christmas Eve, which is also rare but it happens) there's that warm frilly feeling you get. It's hard to explain, but it's great. Even while you watch the snow in the dark night sky with a cup of hot chocolate and a warm bowl of soup. And with the Christmas tree of course! (Hehe I personally love the lights and ornamants)
Anyhow, before I get carried away with the Christmas cheer (ahhh) that's the point I'm trying to make. That feeling of change is all worthwhile. Even to some it's kind of a weird feeling, but they get used to it and start to really appreciate the whole idea that it's time to move on and make new memories, and always reminisce about the old ones.

1 comment:

HP said...

I think i liked 7th grade better.....:/.......

Einstein quote