Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, October 26, 2009

A song that warms your heart

I have stumbled upon a song today, that is by one of my most favorite, beloved bands in the world. I was skimming through the channels and decided to listen to the Satellite radio, and there it was... Boys Like Girls featuring Taylor Swift. The song is called 'Two is Better than One', and it immediately melted my heart the second I listened to it. After is was done (it's around 4:09 long), I can't help but to think about that song. There's something particular about it, that just makes you blush to yourself, not in embarrassment, but rather in a feeling you get in your heart. For me it did that, I'm not sure about you, but whatever your reaction, I hope it was positive. *Note: You can listen to this song on my blog lol it's the first one in the playlist.
Anyways I just can't get it out of my head, and the feelings and connections it holds is vast itself. I can't even explain the feeling. With this song, you can probably connect to it one way or another, which is really good about it. For me, it warmed my heart, and left me with a giddy feeling of happiness and love. Somehow hope as well, if you listen to the lyrics.
And there's this other song that makes me happy (also in my playlist) is 'Fireflies' by Owl City!
For some reason, it just makes me feel like a little kid again. It gives you the sense of wonderment and curiousity as a child has, and to be honest, I truly miss that.
My friend and I say that it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside your tummy! Hey, it's totally true! GO WARM FUZZY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, anyways, I hope you consider one of these songs, they're really good, and they can hold a special meaning to you! :)

2 comments:

HannahEli said...

Well it does give you warm and fuzzy feelings. And that new song.... my heart is in the middle of melting right now :)

HannahEli said...

Goodness Bee, I was in the middle of listening to that song and I went to my cousins blog and it was just a simple post about how happy she is that Laila is part of her life. (Because Daniel and Hanna adopted Brinley a couple years ago and all they ever wanted was another child. And after a lot of children were said they were going to them, but their birth mothers decided not to, they got Laila and now she is 4 months old.) But the really ironic part is that their blog is called celebrating 2 miracles. And I defiantly know that Hanna thinks that 2 are better then one

Einstein quote