Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Can't sleep, can't sleep!

Okay, for no apparent reason whatsoever, I cannot sleep tonight. Today has been one of the greatest days so far, I'm not sure why....
Maybe it's because of the sleet of rain that we recieved! For once we had a generous amount! I love the rain, especially just running through it without a care in the world. It gives you the sense of freedom and power against all odds. It's really thrilling, plus I love the water. I kinda have this urge whenever there is a downpour to let go of control a little bit and enjoy the moment while it lasts (which doesn't last as long).
Also, school itself has been pretty okay. So far so good really, just a little bits of hear and there anxiety of what grade I got, but yeah...
Anyways! Heres the awesome fun parts. Lately, our Sunday school has been uncommonly boring. For the past two years, they have been the funnest and outrageous experiences, and I would do anything to have them back, or at least trade anything for them, because really...... There is no fun incorporated whatsoever. And now we are planning a plan to decieve Mr. Boringness, and bring the fun factor back into play! It will be risky, but afterall, it will be worth every second.
And there is the excitement of just running around with just socks in gym class, (not to mention free foot massages from your buddy). It's actually easier to run barefoot across our gym, it's more easier and more convenient! And you can slip and slide across it easier without annoying screeches from your shoes....

So as I was saying, I am not a sleepyhead yet... (If you are wondering why I am even up, well I just have excess energy stored up. And I am excited for no apparent reasons whatsoever)
I may end up staying up a while though.
And for all who are wondering, I am not on the computer. I was kicked out looooong ago (well curfew) but hey, DSi's put you in a safer, warmer position than risking your privileges and sitting upright on a very very cold seat!

See you all later! Nightie night!

1 comment:

HannahEli said...

lol Bee, yea shoes are over-rated :) And good luck with the plan to decive Mr. Boringness ;P

Einstein quote