Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving yaaa'lll!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Wow, okay this is just crazy, it's ALREADY Thanksgiving, and it's almost Christmas! (Whoa!) Is it me or the holiday cheer is already setting in, and the warmth of the festivities is already coming towards us? Well either way, I'm glad.
Just know every one of you, that I am thankful to have you as a friend. Thank you all for being such awesome people!
Anyways, as for Turkeys and gravy, which were the main standpoints of Thanksgiving, the turkey was delicious! Absolutely delicious with the right amount of gravy!
And of course the wishy bone!!!!!! It took a while to actually find, but at least we managed to carve it out without breaking it (it was still holding on to a tendon probably).
GO THANKSGIVING WISHES!!! :)

I hope all of you had a safe, wonderful, and plentiful thanksgiving and I love you all!
Einstein quote