Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Curling up and listening to the rain

Today, for the whole day to be exact, it's been really beautiful.
For some reason, there's this feeling of somberness that overcame the day and that feeling and need to just relax and unwind. Just let your thoughts zoom in places, let everything, the cares, the business, everything go around without a care, and simply enjoying the moment.
Otherwise, yes, it is the last day of our vacation, and I spent it well on relaxing and having a bit of awesome fun here and there when I gathered my energy up.
As the day progressed, it started to have a slight breeze, and it's sort of a ritual for me, it's to go outside and just enjoy the cloudiness and what not.
It's quite beautiful, despite the chilly weather, to just sit outside and enjoy the breeze and weather. Some people don't necessarily like the cold, cloudy atmosphere, but to me it just urges me to cook Ramen soup, heat up the hot cocoa, curl up in the sheets and read a good book.
Also, it even has started to rain, and the drops of water are hitting noisily against the window. If it wasn't so cold, it would tempt me to leave my window open and let the scent of rain engulf my room. Now that would be the greatest thing ever.
Just laying there wrapped in a ball of blankets (yes, just like a cocoon! hehe) listening to the rain, and smelling the freshness of the earth always gives that feeling of being vulnerable. It's quite hearth warming once you know what it is. Just like earth is protecting you in some sort of way. Taking you in it's grasp and holding you with security, just letting you enjoy it's simple pleasures. Unique as it is, I love it. If only everything was like this, simple but also something that makes you happy.
Anyways, I hope all of you has enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a great writer breanna, and that is true about the weather, i just made myself a blod so add me as a freind or something :)

HannahEli said...

Bee..... you should actually try to get some sleep sometimes :P I agree with Becky, you are an amazing writer and I hope you never stop.

Einstein quote