Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Curling behind the blankets and sipping hot cocoa

Today, and yesterday, and many days before, it has been the greatest time ever! Everything has been changing for the good, and all the events happening in the intervals has just been amazing.
The reason why I say so, is because today we have no school because of a snow day. It's practically a miracle, considering Nevada never has this much snow in the valley, and in Fallon especially, it never lasts this long. It's continuation is a wonder itself.
I spent the last few minutes laying outside and watching the snow fall on me. Since the snow is so deep, I literally sunk in and it engulfed me whole. It's crazy!
The only downside is that I'm terribly numb, but it's all worth it :) And when I came back in, it never occured to me that the snow stuck on my clothes and boots would make such a mess in the house.... *Hopefully my mom doesn't see all the snow in my room when she gets back... It better melt QUICKLY!*
Anyways, as I said it's been a great winter. We've helped out in the community, as well as having some mini-adventures along the way, and the Christmas tree lighting was magical. Even though I was late by a few minutes ;)
Otherwise, yes, everything has been great! Wishes are starting to unravel quickly before me.
I only hope that your wishes come true as much as they are!
Enjoy the snow and of course the FIRST EVER DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL!
(Besides this, I'm completely mad because I got ready and got up early for nothing, otherwise now I can watch cartoon's, read a good book, and sip more hot cocoa.)

No comments:

Einstein quote