Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Simple beauty of snow

Tonight it's snowing here, and it's simply beautiful. Laying under the street lamp that illuminates the sky and street, it reflects the small white specks that fall gently down from the atmosphere. That simply is beauty and its just breathtaking.
Its one of those moments when everything around you feels so vulnerable and gentle.
Everything is great, either you're curling up in your bed with a hearty book, or you're outside cautiously watching your steps and admiring the crunch when your foot sinks into the ground, or just laying outside with your heavy jacket looking at the onfall of the flakes that reaches out to you, like an embrace.
Everything, and everywhere, it's covered in white frost. To me, it's a winter wonderland. A different world that's mystical in every way possible.
Whatever you feel, you have that sense of excitement build up, and that is a great feeling to have.
These simple pleasures all come and go, so it is best tojust enjoy it now it lasts.... Christmastime is always that time of change, mystical warm feelings, and when you hear that ringing sound thats indescribeable,but I associate it with snow, it makes you happy...
Sometimes I wish everything can have this feeling. But if it happened often, where would the joy be? That feeling would grow old. Otherwise, I just love it whenever a day like this... Its enchantment is as real as it gets, and I purely enjoy every second.

No comments:

Einstein quote