Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Apples and textbooks

Where does the time go? First you're walking through a playground, happily swinging from a monkey bar and giving your teachers a bright red apple that gleamed in the light that it seemed sort of fake. Then you're off into a world filled with the pressure to be perfect that gleamed with the worry of friends and your reputation. Afterwards, you're in this weird awkward stage where you don't know where you are, but you have a sense of who you are. And you try to sift through all the worries and pressures to really find the distinct person you lead in yourself.
Now, I'm back in school starting Sophomore year, and I'm asking myself... Where did the time go? Honestly life feels like it's whizzing right in front of my eyes, and there's no way of clutching it to make it pause for just a little bit. Relishing in the supposed good days is what I really wish to do, it's not like you're going to get these memories back again.
So what happens now? I believe that this year will be funner than last year. As I've stated before, I made some goals for myself, and I plan to fulfill them to the best of my ability, and even go beyond. Actually, I have a pretty positive outlook on what is to happen soon.
Taking an AP course as a Sophomore? I think yes.
Varsity Cheerleading? For sure.
Sprinter, and hopefully distance running for track? I'm more than obliged.
Every class an honors class? I'm thinking of Universities, baby!
And everything in between, well that's all just committed to what will become my memories.

For now, live up each football game, and relish in the rays of the remaining heat that lingers in the last days of summer.

No comments:

Einstein quote