Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer's dusk turns to twilight

As summer's beginning turns to an ending, I start to remember everything that has happened over the course of the three months filled with beaches and sunsets rather than school textbooks and teachers.
This recollection submerges me to a state of nostalgia, yearning to come back those days where I felt the most happiness in my heart, and those days where everything negative seemed to disappear out of the blue.
Everything that has happened brought me back home with a new sense of perspective. Honestly, I found that old incentive that once sparked inside me to really tackle on everything with a head held high, but with feet planted firmly on the ground.
I've spent countless nights sitting outside either listening to the silence, or watching the moon glimmer out in the sea, sorting out everything in my mind and just thinking about most of what I want my priorities to be. There's also just being around people who have been huge figures in my life and learning from them about myself and more of whats to come in the future. Learning from other's experiences made me realize more and more of the hidden answer under the mass confusion that clenched on me for such a long time.
Then there's my nephew, even from a standpoint of a baby, he inspired me to look onward and not backwards. Whenever I felt down, I'd look to him to see his big round eyes smiling at me. For some reason, his innocence and wonderment is all I needed. Maybe it's because he's still looking at the world with brand-new eyes, and everything new captures his amazement. And with that, he gave me the motive to really look onward at everything and admire it's beauty, for the future is the brightest treasure that one could wait for.
Each and every day that passed was more of an adventure than one can think of. Crashing against the tide on a boat, to spending hour upon hour playing with my nephew, to even just laughing really loud at a bookstore. Everything that happened is equally amazing to me.
Now since fall is beginning, and school is starting, I've made the goal to do everything with all my might, and find a smile in everything to continue onward to wherever I need to go.

No comments:

Einstein quote