Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bubbles!

BubblesOne thing that I have been thinking about lately is bubbles! Yay bubbles! It is super fun to say that word! And there was this one episode of Drake & Josh (I LOVED THAT SHOW!) where they were making salsa, and their salsa was bubbling because of what Megan put in while they were searching for her. So Drake observes how it's bubbling and he says, "Bubbling" over and over again and just makes that word SUPER HILARIOUS!

Truthfully I have never thought about that word as hilarious, but personally now when I am super bored, I think of bubbles and then the word 'bubbling'! Bubbling! Bubbling! Haha it's HILARIOUS!

I know, maybe you guys think I'm weird for this, but seriously it's entertaining making random words super hilarious, entertaining, and interesting. Especially if they are boring! And if you say lasagana, you should accent the G in lasagna! It's funner to say like that!

Now I feel like having a bubble bath! BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!! w00t w00t!

3 comments:

HP said...

okay.... lol XD

forever.yours said...

tee hee... bubbling XD love it!
i love that episode of Drake and Josh =]

Unknown said...

One time when i was little i bought thesse bubbles and they were EDIBLE!!!! So when you blew them you would chase after them and eat them!!! Whewwwww best 30 minutes of my life!!!!!! xD

Einstein quote