Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cute Quotes!

Yes, it is true, I am a sucker for those really cute, sappy, lovable, awesome quotes on those icons on photobucket.com!
First of all if you look to the right of my blog, you will see some really cute icons with cute sayings...

I know, I know. Most times I don't really like a lot of sappy stuff as you see on Soap Opera's. And I am not a huge fan of chick flicks. (I do like 'The Notebook' though lol! It made me bawl my eyes out. I probably looked like a baby who was crying all night. Oh well!) But I am surely a sucker to those really cute quotes!

(Everyone has a soft spot right?) Well, usually those icons really affect me when they relate to my life or my values. So maybe if I find something similar to a problem that I have either been ignoring, pushed to the back of my head, or even realized after seeing it that I really do relate to it, it really hits home with me, and usually it becomes a part of who I am.
It's probably part of self-revelation, otherwise it's just me being who I am and finding out that there are others that may feel the same way.

I love photobucket just for those quotes! =)

2 comments:

forever.yours said...

I love this kind of stuff too =] These are some of my personal favorites:

"When I tell you I love you, it's not out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"Between laughing for no reason, stupid arguments, long talks, and making fun of each other... I've fallen in love with you."

"I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night, but deep in my heart I truly know you're the one that I love and I can't let you go."

And here's a little story I found on an icon:

She asked him, "Am I pretty?"
He said no.
She asked, "Am I fat?"
He said yes.
She asked, "Do you want me?"
He said no.
She asked, "Would you cry if I walked away?"
He said no.
Then she said, "Well I've heard enough."
And as she started to walk away, he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back. And he said:
"You're not PRETTY you're BEAUTIFUL.
The only thing FAT about you is your HEART.
I don't WANT you, I NEED you.
And if you walked away, I wouldn't CRY I would DIE."

Awwwww I love that one =] I know these are probably cheesy and stuff, but I think they're adorable <3

HannahEli said...

I ♥ those things/sayings to and the last one on that comment is totally my favorite!!!!!! now I really am in love with that quote!!!!!!!! now I'm gonna think about that all night.... hmmmmm..... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥..... *sighs*

Einstein quote