Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I wish, I wish...

Making A WishOkay, everyone in the whole entire world has wished upon a star at least once in their life. It's part of those fairytales that you read late at night with a flashlight (and I still do so, I read the REAL fairytales) or tales that an elder has told you, or even watched when you were a little kid.

In the Disney version of Pinnochio, Geppetto (is that how you spell it?) wishes upon a star for a human boy, yadda yadda yadda. You've heard it (and if you didn't then I don't know where you were in your childhood. Just about everyone watched the movie) over and over again, and maybe your parent's used that to make you tell the truth whenever you tried to hide the spill you made in the living room...
Pinocchio

Anyways, the point I am trying to make (I GET DISTRACTED OK? hehe! While I write stuff, I think of more and more things and write them down and kind of get off topic, like right now!)
is that we all make wishes and sometimes they come true.

Maybe some doesn't believe that they come true, and it's part of superstitions or just something to waste your time with, and that's okay. That's what you value, but with me, I guess some wishes do come true because they did come true for me!

I wished on a star, and it came true. I patted some Buddha statue on the big round belly and made a wish (I am not Buddhist though) and it came true.

So yeah, however you wish, it could come true for you!
JUST BELIEEVVVEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like a preacher or something....

1 comment:

HP said...

What did you wish for? :O

Einstein quote