Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba! (And other little kid shows)

I know, I sometimes love watching the old shows that I used to watch when I was probably 4 years old. Yes, it's kind of weird but ironic lol!
I love Yo Gabba Gabba! and so does some of my friends haha. In math class, I have a friend named Dustin, and he wanted to buy a Yo Gabba Gabba hat (it's orange and fuzzy, just like the human guy on the show) and another kid from my math class got into the conversation and so on so forth (that's how my math class was, we talked and talked and talked!)

Anyways, yes, that show is kind of weird and stupid, but whatever it rocks! Especially the 'Party in my Tummy' song! (Which by the way RAWKS!)
And I love Broby (the green guy) he is super awesome!

So sometimes when I am super bored and nothing else to do, I turn on the television and if there is nothing on (nooo!) I usually go to Noggin and watch random little kid shows.
Oh and I cannot stand Ms. Spidey or something. It's just really annoying!

My favorite show when I was little had to be Blues Clues!!!! Blue was super cute! Even if you can't understand him. Now he talks! It kind of ruined it but oh well. I miss Steve! He's better than whatever his name is that replaced him....

Sometimes I watch the newer shows of my old ones, and boy they are terrible! I bet that the old ones are much better! (I sound like my parents!!)
So yeah, that's little kid shows for you haha!
They rock, but ya'll have to keep the originality of the show. Not change it!

1 comment:

HannahEli said...

There's a Party in My Tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I was there for the hat conversation... hmmm.... that's funny

Einstein quote