Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SPONGEBOB!!! And his awesome friend Patrick

You can't deny that Spongebob's friend Patrick is in fact super awesome! Spongebob annoys me in some ways, but his pudgy sidekick always steals the spotlight for me.
He is pretty stupid, but his stupidity makes him really hilarious!

In the Spongebob Movie (which by the way makes me cry in the sappy parts, yes I am a sucker for the sappiest of the sappy) the movie has a different animator from the tv series. And whoever animated it, really did a good job with Patrick.

Spongebob is really a stupid, annoying show, but it's so hilarious!
Anyhow, with that being said, I hope you have a new outlook on Patrick!

1 comment:

HP said...

That is exacrly how I feel!!! I pretty much hate Spongebob but I ♥ Patrick

Einstein quote