Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Looking Through the Past

Okay, just a minute ago I finished writing in my diary and out of curiousity, I read my past entries, and the tendency to find my old diaries overtook me. So I did so, and personally I am very shocked at how much memories that I hold (most of which made me laugh) and I am as shocked mainly because of the great deal of growing and the intellect that I have come to collect. Everything from the past brought me here to where I am and I am just quite intrigued by that idea.
I am aware that the past and present determines your future but seriously, after overlooking all those entries, it's really interesting how much of everything came to be.
And I just have to laugh as well at my questions I asked myself. I know the answer to most of those questions. It's so crazy!
It's funny and quite something just knowing how mch you have matured in the past 13 years, even in the past months.
And you know what? Whatever happens in the past and present, both good and bad, (hopefully good mostly) I am happy of the outcome. Even though life isn't perfect, I wouldn't change my life for another because mine rocks my flip-flops off!
There's this book actually, called 'A Lifetime of Secrets' (haha thanks DJ for telling me about it) and it's filled with postcards that has secrets and sometimes advice from people of all ages sent in anonymously, and it's really good. Some secrets I can relate to or even take to heart and it becomes part of me. The secret that suits this post has to be this one:

"The most important thingI realised lately is that painful break-ups, unrequited love, cruddy jobs, and the like to help us to BUILD CHARACTER and no matter how bad itfeels, we are much better off because of it."

I learned so much from that secret/advice :D
whoever that is, thank ya for sending that in lol!!
Well yeah, take care my fellow bloggers!

2 comments:

HannahEli said...

Yeah sometimes I go back a year and see what I wrote exactly a year ago and it's pretty crazy :P

Anonymous said...

I Do that alot. Haha i really regret what i wrote about last year though. Lol! :)

Einstein quote