Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Pon & Zi: The cutest emo comic characters that touch your heart

There are these two characters called Pon and Zi that seriously are the cutest little dears in the world. They are originally created by Azuphre (I am betting that's his nickname lolz) and immediately I fell in love with his little sketches. (*Note: If you want to see some, there are a few posted on my blog. Just scroll down all the way to the bottom and the first two you see are Pon and Zi)
Heres a little information of Pon and Zi...
Pon is the yellow character. He/she ('there is no specific gender' states a website, but there is one comic that makes Pon seem like the boy since it says, 'You should meet my girlfriend, I bet she can teach you how to be pretty' to a flower... But you may never know) Pon is the more sensitive and the one who is the most sweetest. You can really relate to him more than Zi.
Zi is the blue character. He/she is more of the quirky, sarcastic, funny, and random type. There's this one comic (and of course my favorite) where it says 'I may not look like much, but I am a pro at pretending to be a ninja'. Still, it's really cute :)

The comics are mainly really the cutest little comics ever. It varies from humor and randomness, to personal struggles of love. Pon is mainly the one who's in the sensitive, vulnerable, love, sadness comics, while Zi is more in the zany outgoing comics.
I think that you can really relate to many of the pictures and their meanings.

The art itself is really cute as well! I think that they're both really cute, my mom says otherwise, but I still think they're cute.
Actually my friend Dusty saw one comic and there was a 'Sasauge Kitty' in it! (It was the one that says 'No matter how much I practice, I can't make drawings of you pretty enough') and there was a fat cat on top of Pon. It was HILARIOUS! He went on about it throughout math class... :D

Well I hope you all check it out, it's really awesome :)

1 comment:

HP said...

Are you sure that I wouldn't relate more to Zi???? lol They are soooooo cute!!! I just love it! And I am in love with all your little pictures

"Milk, I am your father" "Noooooo!" lol that is uber funny!!!!



Do you want Nathan Schank to know your blog because I go on his and I think he would like yours?

Einstein quote