Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What if you can change the world?

Recently I have been thinking about: what if you can change the world by simply doing small and simple stuff?
When the program 'Flipnote Hatena' came out on my Nintendo DSi shop, immediately I was brainstorming ideas for my next cartoon (and obviously got addicted to it. By the way, it's really fun!) when I came across an old thought. During the summer, a song by Nickelback inspired me to at least do something to make someone's day. In fact, maybe even change the perspective of the world a little bit and maybe do something beautiful. Although small, at least I will do something and leave a beautiful statement for the world to ponder on. Maybe even have people thinking, and to examine their own lives, relate to it, and maybe even help them through the toughest moments of their lives.
Through experiences and what I have read, I want to help somebody who maybe doesn't have a voice to speak up, but deep down inside need that desperate attention. I know I can't do that, but at least I want somebody to see something and maybe help them a little bit. Brighten their day, and have them smile through the storm, and know it's going to be okay. Even when things look bleak, at least they have the confidence to move on, or even to be happy with the situation and learn from it.
Remember from a previous blog post, how I said there was a book called 'A Lifetime of Secrets'? Well there was a secret (well it's not really a secret) that I related to. It said 'I wish I can help make the pain and hurt go away from all of those who have pain. Just know that you have a friend, and even if we never meet, just know you aren't alone'. It went something like that.

So when the flipnote program came out and that old thought burst through my brain like a trampling dinosaur, I was overshadowed with ideas. Then I came up with a simple cartoon that shows various kinds of messages that I wanted to share to the world, and maybe inspire people as well.
I posted the comic on Hatena's website (they have this website you can log onto on the DSi and comment and share with other users) and immediately I got comments from various types of people. One really touched my heart it said:
'Wow that message just got me through the worst time of my life. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart'- BlackRose<3 (there's a heart icon, but that's the best I can do right now)
I immediately felt a rush of happiness. It makes me happy to make someone else happy, especially if they are going through something diffucult. Some people usually don't have that support system, and I am happy that I can at least be part of that. Even though it's a short little flipnote, it's great to see such impact it could have. (Just goes to show that even the smallest things in life can make such a huge effect in the world)

(If you want to check out my flipnote that I was talking about, it's on this blog. It's at the top!)

Hope that you all have the awesomest of the awesomest of the days. And remember, when it's a rainy day, don't be glum. Dance through the rain and make the best of it.

2 comments:

HP said...

I love your blog Bee :) It always has some touching part of the story while I just talk about how I waz lazy all summer. You have a really inspiring blog :) ♥Me♥

BeachBee101 said...

Aww thanks!!!!

Einstein quote