Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Monday, July 18, 2011

It's called "Amazing"

You know that feeling of an epiphany? It's kind of a corny feeling, I know, but it's just something that lifts your heart up out of your chest and invigorates your mind and soul.
For me, this feeling has gradually made its way into my life, easing itself into my heart as if an angel sent this message telling me, 'it's okay.'
Somehow I'm taking this as only the beginning. For now, I guess I'll just apply everything in my life and figure things out from here, only because I'm still halfway up the mountain. (I'm only 15!) But it's still progress, there isn't one little speck of a doubt. Who are we to say that we are finished? Even when we're long gone, there's never an end. For instance Shakespeare and many other contributors to literature has left a legacy on many individuals lives. It keeps on going from there, people take inspiration in their works and apply it to their daily routines and so on so forth. Although they aren't alive, well they still happen to be living in some sort of way. They live with us, and they surround us with what they have left, just like a gift.
Anyways back to my story. I'm progressing onwards because I believe I found something that has been missing for quite some time now. For one thing, I've learned to balance out my priorities. That's something that I haven't been able to comprehend for some time. The reason why is because ever since I started growing up and maturing, many things just blew my way. And with that, I didn't know what to do with all these new things that were literally given to me by hand. Somehow, I think that's what brought me down a little.
Also, I think I've found the person who I really want to be. Not the changed person, not the person who has morphed herself to be another's ideal Barbie doll. No, none of that superficial bull. I'm just me.
Who cares if I prefer to read rather than to drink? And who cares if I rather go to lunch alone instead of with a friend? I'm a person who likes solitude from time to time, because sometimes people just tire me out.
I'm not a puppet anymore. I refuse to be that again.
From now on, it's a new start :)
And to close off... This summer has showed me all that I have wanted to see. And really, I can't ask for anything more. The only thing I wish, is that it wouldn't have to end so abruptly.

No comments:

Einstein quote