Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sometimes the future is a big mystery

Most times we believe that we're in control of our futures, or that we have some sort of idea/outlook of what we actually want in life. But, what if there was a great divide in what we see? We see ourselves looking past a split future where one thing lies here, and another over there, and yet we can't control what happens. There are instances that actually exist like this, I kid you not. But what exactly do you do? Honestly, for me I believed sitting around and letting things fall into place would be the exact answer to the questions I had. Personally, I'm not the type who goes off asking questions that may be misinterpreted to a demeaning extent, it's just not in my nature. (People often mistake this quality of mine to be shy... Honestly I couldn't agree more.)
Sitting around really doesn't cut it for me, because I'd like it if the answer came sooner than later. Yet, it's something a lot of people resort to.
But whatever happens, we have to accept the better of it, right?
It's just accepting the temporary oblivion is what I'd consider harsh. Why can't answers come easier than pulling teeth or waiting grueling months. Of course it's life and we have to carry on with it, rather than dawdle around like there's no better purpose than finding the right path.

No comments:

Einstein quote