Hello! Hello! Hello my awesome guests!

Here is my awesome random blog that has my personal thoughts and outlooks throughout the day, and because I am bored. So I may post some updates on my random life, and maybe pour out some opinions on stuff that I truly dislike or like haha.
So have fun!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

To the face I'd like to forget

To whom I'd like to forget the most.
You're nevertheless the most repulsive human-being in the whole entire world. Everyone knows that. Even though you stick your nose in the air, people hate you. Especially me.
People often forget to seek within a person before digging deeper in a pit where you can't escape. I wish I knew that. To those who don't know what I'm talking about, look at it this way. Don't fall, unless you know how to catch yourself. If you don't follow that advice, I don't know what to tell you.
To the face I'd like to forget, I hope your memory soon fades like dust blowing away in a whirlwind. I've learned to move on from most of the turmoil you brought me, even though you're oblivious to it, but I still live with the anger your face gives me. I recoil and shudder in hopes of shaking off your memory, and yet it still acts as a vivid image seared in my brain. How could you do this?
To the heart I'd like to forget, I hope you know you don't have a heart. Maybe somewhere along the lines of your life, you did have one. Yet, something happened that shattered the remaining pieces, leaving you with nothing. It's a sad tale to tell, but it seems like it's true. I hope you know, being used to living like this ultimately puts you in the category of people I'd hope to never see again.
And to you, whom I'd like to forget... You're nothing but a mere memory now.

No comments:

Einstein quote